- Thur. 04/06 - E.A. Degree, MMC Scholarship.
- Thur. 04/20 - Vote on Plural membership, lodge business.
- Thur. 05/04 - Roast of W.B. Harvey Davidoff. Masons and Adult Friends Welcomed. Please RSVP for event to the W.M. at email@example.com
- Sat. 05/13 - G.L. Event - Semi-Annual Communication
- Thur. 05/18 - Master Mason Catechism,Bylaws vote, if we received them back from G.L.
- Thur. 06/01 - Master Mason Catechism (Not an error, we will be doing 2 MM Catechisms)
- Thur. 06/15 - 220th Birthday Celebration. Masons Only. Please RSVP for event to W.B. Rascovar at firstname.lastname@example.org
July and August Lodge Closed
- Thur. 09/07 - G.M.W. with G.I. Lodge business.
- Friday 09/08 - 6:30 @ Masonic Home's - Bingo Night.
- Thur. 09/21 - Lodge Closed for Rosh Hashanah.
- Thur. 10/05 - J.W. Adam Oliner Night - TABLE LODGE. Masons Only. Please RSVP for event to the J.W. at email@example.com
- Sat. 10/07 - G.L. Event - Harvest Home Day
- Thur. 10/19 - G.M.W. with W.M. then we will close lodge and have Bingo Night! Friends and Family invited.
- Thur. 11/02 - Exemplification of F.C. Catechism.
- Thur. 11/16 - Master Mason Degree.
- Fri-Sat 11/17 | 11/18 - G.L. Event - 2017 Annual Communication
- Thur. 12/07 - Election of Officers for 2018.
- Thur. 12/21 - Memorial Service and Holiday Party. Family and Friends Welcomed
Dates and events are tentative, firm dates to be announced in lodge and in communications. Special notices and funeral announcements will be sent via our lodge email. If you have not done so yet, please sign up to get our “lodge emails” at www.asj25.org.
If you have any questions please contact W.M. Michael Grossblatt or our lodge Secretary W.B. Paul Adler